90/24 is the leading digital media company providing brand development and commercialization to athletes and key influencers. 90/24 has a best-in-practice social media service offering to international football players in the Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Eredivisie and Serie A. We focus on providing social media capabilities; data intelligence, creative content solutions, digital marketing and commercial partnerships.
We have ambitious company growth expansion plans into key European, Asian and Latin-Americans markets. Our commercial department has undergone significant growth due to market demand across the world therefore, we desire to strengthen and optimize the 90/24 business development team in Latin-American with strong and disruptive professional teammates to conquer the marketplace.
A hungry, high-caliber Commercial Manager based in Bogota who can fuel 90/24 Media’ ambitious commercial growth.
The key objective of the Commercial Manager:
Own the sales process from researching and generating qualified sales leads with relevant media companies and brands to preparation and negotiation of commercial proposals to executing and evaluating commercial partnership engagements.
Reporting – Reports to the Head of Commercial Partnerships LATAM
* Preparation of sales material and commercial concepts in collaboration with other functional areas; data intelligence, creative & account management
* Data analytics – In preparation of commercial proposals & quotations data & research management of media valuation for marketing campaigns
* Commercial operations management – Ensure all contractual obligations and service requirements across 90/24 commercial partnerships are delivered on plan and against budget
* Sales Forecasting – Support in prospecting, forecasting, and planning of sales targets for key markets- COLOMBIA- LATAM
Sales Acquisition – Cold targeting, lead validation and acquisition in generating quality sales meetings
* (Influencer) Marketing campaign execution – Campaign quotation, contract negotiation, operational execution, invoicing against signed agreements, reporting & evaluation.
* Commercial administration – tracking and managing of partnership invoicing process
* Reporting – Deliver weekly / Monthly report to Commercial Partnership Manager including prospect contacting log, contract signings, and relationship management.
* Digital Marketing Trends – On top of latest digital media developments, emerging technologies & trends and consumer behaviors to proactively direct current and future marketing plans.
Commercial/Sales Experience – Proven sales experience in the media or brand world
* (Influencer) Marketing Background – Experience in (social) marketing campaign management
* New Media – Fluent in digital marketing & social world
* Results – KPI-oriented, experienced in using data/metrics to gain commercial success
* Communication Skills – self-starter with ruthless initiative and communication skills
* Relationship Skills – an exceptional track record growing commercial client relationships
* Winner Mentality – “Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always stay on the move.”
* Multilingualism – English is a must
University / Bachelor degree in media, business (marketing or sales), communications or equivalent combination of education, training and expertise.
* 5+ years of experience in a commercial role with sales responsibilities within the influencer marketing, advertising, media, sports or social media industries.
* Social-media native and passion for the latest methods and trends within social media.
* Pro-active flexible team player.
* Organized and structured teammate.
* Technical skills – Microsoft Office (365), Mac/Apple, Project management tools.
* Passion for the football world is a pre – not a prerequisite.
* Experience in the LATAM markets.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com